We’re not the only ones out there helping people move away from Atheism. Check out some of the people we’ve worked with or found interesting.
Websites or Web pages
Bishop Baron’s Answering the Atheists E-book – An edited transcript of a YouTube video by a Catholic Bishop, this easy to read book in question and answer format deals with some of the most commonly held misbeliefs of atheists.
The Ethical Skeptic – Ten Reasons People No Longer Find Skeptics Credible – An excellent resource on the skeptic community. The Ethical Skeptic is himself not religious, but is skeptical of the atheist community as well.
Peter Kreeft’s Twenty Arguments For The Existence Of God – An excellent challenge, whether you are atheist or theist, would be to master one of the arguments here.
Six Day Science – promote and preserve the integrity of modern science while exploring the harmony between science and the Christian faith.
StrangeNotions.com – Dialogue between Catholics and atheists
Martyred in the USSR: Militant Atheism in the Former Soviet Union – A project that we are assisting with. They need all the support they can get.
John C. Wright’s Journal – John C. Wright talks with Max on a regular basis now, so his site deserves a recommendation. Besides the interesting stories he writes (including free fictional webstories), his essays on philosophy and apologetics are recommended reading, provided you have the patience for it.
Freedom From Atheism Foundation – A group that we are allied with in the fight against militant, dogmatic atheism.
Escaping Atheism – Our very own YouTube Channel
Red Pill Religion – The alternative channel for our project, formerly the Max Kolbe YouTube channel. Since the Escaping Atheism channel was hit with a phony strike, most of our videos have been on this one.
The Distributist – Discussions of religion and politics. His best video is easily “5 reasons why I am not a New Atheist (that don’t include belief in God),” where he takes apart the idiocy that people like Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins spin.
Inspiring Philosophy – Fantastic explanations of Christian theology and philosophy (apologetic)
Praise of Folly – Run by our good friend Todd Lewis, who we have done several streams with since our first get-together tackling Sam Harris’ bogus assertions. A podcast about religion, politics, philosophy, and history. It also hosts debates and interviews with various intellectuals.
- Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
- The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis
- The Great Divorce by CS Lewis
- New Atheist Denial of History by Professor Borden Painter, Jr. – This is a dense but compelling work detailing numerous historical errors found in popular New Atheist books. Watch our 3 part interview with Professor Painter about his book.
- The Rage Against God: How Atheism Led Me to Faith by Peter Hitchens
- Born Believers: The Science of Children’s Religious Belief by Justin L. Barrett
- The Irrational Atheist:Dissecting the Unholy Trinity of Dawkins, Harris, And Hitchens by Vox Day
- The Last Superstition: A Refutation of the New Atheism by Ed Feser
- Atheist Delusions: The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies by David Bentley Hart
- The Scapegoat by Rene Girard
- Violence and the Sacred by Rene Girard
- God is Not Dead: What Quantum Physics Tells Us about Our Origins and How We Should Live by Amit Goswami
- God and the Afterlife: The Groundbreaking New Evidence for God and Near-Death Experience by Jeffrey Long and Paul Perry
- Deposit of the Faith: How Can We Meet God Today? by Hubert M. Sanders Jr.
- The Devil’s Delusion: Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions by David Berlinski
- Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels by J. Warner Wallace
- The Challenge of Jesus: Rediscovering Who Jesus Was and Is by N.T. Wright
- Jesus of Nazareth by Joseph Ratzinger
- Five Proofs For The Existence of God by Edward Feser
- The Physics of Angels: Exploring the Realm Where Science and Spirit Meet by Rupert Sheldrake and Matthew Fox
- The Genesis of Science: How the Christian Middle Ages Launched the Scientific Revolution by James Hannam
- New Proofs For The Existence of God: Contributions of Contemporary Physics and Philosophy by Robert J. Spitzer
- The Gagging of God by D.A. Carson
- God’s Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundation of Modern Science by James Hannam
- Aquinas (A Beginner’s Guide) by Edward Feser
- Wholeness and the Implicate Order by David Bohm
- It’s Dangerous to Believe: Religious Freedom and Its Enemies by Mary Eberstadt
- Logic and the Right Use of Reason in the Inquiry After the Truth by Isaac Watts
- Answering Atheism: How to Make the Case for God with Logic and Charity by Trent Horn
- Bearing False Witness: Debunking Centuries of Anti-Catholic History by Rodney Stark